Your main task in game (as usualy)is driving day and night across by the majority of European countries, delivering goods and other cargos and improving your driving skills on highways and around cities in popular trucks that you normally see on the European roads. Become the extremely skilling driver and boss of your own transportation company.
There is 12 countries in basic version of Euro Truck Simulator 2 without DLC installed. More information in tables on page 4.
GOING EAST! DLC
Going East! is the first add-on expands the original Euro Truck Simulator 2 map with new destinations for cargo delivery across East Europe like Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary with 13 new cities including Warsaw, Krakow, Ostrava, Budapest, Kosice and more! The expansion features many kilometers of new challenging roads that include narrow roads, mountain passes and roads under repair to test your driving skills like never before.
- Over 20 hours of driving to explore all the new areas in the game world
- 13 new cities including Warsaw, Krakow, Ostrava, Budapest, Kosice and more
- Many kilometers of challenging narrow roads, mountain passes, and roads under repair to test your driving skill
Get ready for the largest and most exciting DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2 so far. This map expansion features Sweden, Norway and Denmark, with mile upon mile of scenic roads and numerous landmarks to see across these three beautiful Nordic countries. New ferry terminals also allow you to board ferries directly and access the coastal cities plus use new sea routes to ports in northern Germany, Poland, and the United Kingdom. Discover 27 Scandinavian cities including Stockholm, Malmö, Göteborg, Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen, København, Aalborg and Esbjerg...
- Improved daylight cycle and weather visuals
- Revised approach to detailed map modelling and vegetation
- Introducing 27 new cities and ports, often larger and more detailed than the base map destinations, featuring recognizable roads and landmarks highlighting uniqueness of each of the territories
- Immense nature variety across Scandinavia land (forests, fields and lakes of the south are giving way to mountainous regions filled with rock formations, cliffs, mountain valleys, and long twisty tunnels - which sometimes have even crossroads inside)
- New industries to service with over 80 new cargo types which include new food, machinery, construction and bulk cargo
- 12 ferry terminals new to Scandinavia plus some more added to the rest of the map, 2 large container port simulating important logistic regions of Scandinavia
- New trailer models including semi-trailers for transporting livestock and trucks
- Expanded roster of AI drivers
- Visit Scania and Volvo Trucks factories to deliver new vehicles to dealers across Europe