Minimum System Requirements are the *very minimum specs that your computer needs to run the software. If you try to use the program when your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements, you will experience a wide array of unpredictable results.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating system: Windows XP or Windows Vista
- Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB on Windows Vista)
- 128 MB video card: GeForce 4 (not MX!) or better, ATI Radeon 8500 or better
- DirectX 9 compatible sound card
- DirectX 9
- 600 MB of free hard drive space
Recommended System Requirements:
- Processor 3.0 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB on Windows Vista)
- 256 MB video card: GeForce 6 or better, ATI Radeon 9800 or better
Note that for maximum enjoyment SCS Software suggests playing Euro Truck Simulator game with a force-feedback wheel and pedals control system.
- new generation of Prism3D engine is used, with a lot of improvements and total overwrites of several areas.
- better skies and sun depiction
- better compatibility and utilization of graphics card
- highly realistic, meticulously detailed models based on real european trucks (12 trucks)
- actual working instruments such as flashing indicators, temperature and low fuel warning lights, wipers, and a full set of gauges
- pan the camera around the cabin, just as if you were actually sitting at the wheel
- there are 18 companies in game
- there are 33 cargos types
- the game world covers 11 European countries (Patch 1.2 include UK as well)
- the number of cities is 17 [20 after patch 1.2].
- you can choose up to 12 trucks (4 brands)
- real looking interiors of trucks
- the improved world editor is a part of the game's executable
- traffic/AI system is much improved from previous versions
- improved intelligence of ongoing traffic drivers
- dashboard and internal HUD has more details now!
- low beam and full beam mode inluded by pressing [L] key.
- kmph/mph mode
- buying trucks is posible.
- sleeping time is included but in new option.
- new parkings, truckstops, repair stations etc.
- vast majority of the elements in the environment is rebuilt from scratch, so you can indeed expect to run into a whole lot of new things.
What's new in version 1.2
- Three new cities in the UK
- Driving on the left side of the road in England
- Ferry from Calais to Dover
- A few new smaller roads
- Improved DirectX compatibility
- OGG-format song player
- Several sound effects were improved
What's new in version 1.3
- The same thing like in 1.2
- contains minor bug fixes (no new features)
Breaking traffic laws will be penalized by fines. Crashes into other vehicles are reported immediately, other offences are only discovered when the police camera spots you. If you get a fine, an on-screen message will appear. The fines stack up and are paid automatically when you complete the next job.
Total penalty will be showed as total fees of your all offences in goods delivery time.
|Crash vehicle offence||Do not crash into other vehicles;|
moving or parked
|Wrong way offence||Do not drive in the wrong direction||100|
|Speeding offence||Mind the speed limit. In most countries,|
if not stated otherwise, it is 50 km/h in the cities and 90 km/h on the motorways
|Headlight usage offence||Keep your headlights on at night,|
just as other vehicles do
|Red signal offence||Respect the red lights||250|
|Avoid sleeping offence||Respect the sleeping time||300|
These penalty fees are valid for basic ETS game only. The patches can (but not must) have influence on described fees).