- Pentium III 600MHz or 100% compatible processor
- 128 Mb RAM
- 12MB 3D Video Accelerator with DirectX 8.1 compliant video drivers
- DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
- 200MB Hard disk spaceli>4X CD-ROM Drive, Mouse
- WINDOWS® 98/ME/XP CD
- Prism3D engine
- DirectX and OpenGL compatibility.
- Your goal is earning $1 million.
- 6 powerful trucks including monster 18 wheelers, flatbeds and tankers.
- 16 cargo loads, weighing the hazards and payoffs of each delivery
- Three difficulty levels. Each level plays a different part of the United States.
- Thousands of miles as you travel actual US highways across the Desert, through the Mountains and along the Coast in 11 states
- Two kinds of jobs that you can get: 'ad hoc' and a recurring jobs.
- The rating of driver.
- The map is included in game.
- Seven direction for camera.
- You will be charged by police for violation of traffic rules.
- Using the Various Services: motel, gas, service, truck stop, weight station.
- New screens: company, jobs, licences, drivers.
- Advanced trucking business.
- True Constructive Solid Geometry (CSG) brush editing for indoor scenes and buildings.
- Free-form outdoor terrain patches can be intermingled with the CSG architecture.
- Supports import of prefabs from 3DSMAX.
- Biquadratic curved surfaces support.
- Efficient WYSIWYG map editor.
- Powerful texture shader language with WYSIWYG shader editor, support both pixel and vertex effects.
- Design interface screens with powerfull WYSIWYG UI builder application.
- A complete portal system allowing for 3D skybox environments, reflective surfaces, mirrors, moving warp hole portals, etc.
- Advanced skybox support, skybox can be a separate map with numerous effects like moving clouds or geometry on the horizon.
- Area-based fog.
- Robust particle sprite and bill-boarding support.
- Portal-based visibility support with frustum culling of a hierarchical geometry model.
- Advanced Direct3D and OpenGL renderers.
- Randomly generated area-specified detail geometry (plants, rocks, debris).
- Support for lightmap and vertex lighting.
- Powerful dynamic light support, both for stationary sources which can be turned on/off, flicker, change intensity and have animated lightmaps, and moving lights.
- Lens flares, halos.
- Image source, or vertex based texture transparency and translucency.
- Effective hierarchical nesting of effects.
- Camera control code separate from 'avatar' code to allow for easy reprogramming.
- Support of switching both screen color depth and texture source color depth on the fly.
- Supports pcx, tga, jpeg, bmp and png formats for image sources.
- Sound system supports wav and ogg compression format.
- Extensive UI support with font and bitmap layout renderer whose syntax is similar to HTML, can output on polygons in the 3D world.
- Fine-grained memory management allowing for low memory footprint and less memory fragmentation.
- Game code resides in DLLs with the ability to add additional game entities and functionality by adding additional dll's.
- Engine code structured to allow parallel development of multiple game projects without affecting the core engine executables.
- Smooth seamless level transition support.
- Compiles and runs in Linux too.
The original sountrack in Jukebox:
- 18 Wheels of Steel .
- Big Dog Blues .
- Lay That Hammer Down .
- Open Road .
- White Line Fever .