- DirectX 8.X
- CD-ROM 4x
- Windows compatible sound card
- Windows 9X, Windows ME, Windows 2000
- Pentium II 350 MHz CPU
- 64 Mb RAM
- 8 Mb SVGA graphics with Direct3D hardware accelerator
- Steering wheel and pedals
- Pentium III 500 MHz
- 128 Mb RAM
- 16 Mb SVGA graphics with Direct3D hardware accelerator
- Steering wheel and pedals
- Refueling in simulation mode is no longer done by driving through the gas station. The player has to stop and to wait for the refueling process to end. The prices for fuel differ from region to region (thanks to Christian).
- The repair menu is totally reworked and split into two parts: repairs and enhancements. Similar to the refueling screen the player has to stop for repairs (thanks to Christian).
- Total 27 different trucks and cars of various brands from Germany, USA, Russia, Sweden and France.
- New vehicles will be accessible in KotR (bus, tank truck).
- You can order any truck at the dealership by radio (including its colour).
- County borders are implemented to give the player the chance to escape the police. That means that the police will not hunt down the player for minor traffic violation if he is able to cross the county line before getting caught (thanks to Christian).
- More than 20 different items available for tuning and improving of your vehicles (anti-radar, anti-radar paint, etc.).
- The player is given the choice weather to start with a truck or a smaller transport vehicle (thanks to Christian).
- Stationary radars are placed all over the map. When a speed limit will be exceeded they automatically decrease an account.
- You will be charged by police for crossing the red light (€830).
- If you by accident hit another car or police, you get a ticket for violation of traffic rules and you have to compensate the car owner for repairs.
- The map is the same but it can be magnified by pressing [TAB] key twice.
- A 150 km long road network, offering different sceneries from the sea through deserts and forests up to high mountain regions.
- 50 km hidden roads, short cuts and off-road mountain tracks.
- Dynamic environment with day and night time and different road conditions, including fog, rain and snow.
- An abundance of special effects (tire marks, exhaust, blinding by sun and lens flare etc).
- Mobility of the driver within the cabin.
- Rear view mirrors by pressing [M] key.
- New collision objects are added and list of goods is enhanced.
- Different view including cockpit view and free selectable camera angels.
- Realistic engine, sound of pneumatic system, accident and environment sounds (16-bit 3D sound).
- Supports all standard joysticks, steering-wheels and offers optional Force Feedback.
- Full 3D-support; resolutions from 640x480 up to 1600x1200 in 16-bit color depth.
- Includes 3 different Multiplayer Contests (Truck-Ball, Race-Track, Off-Road).
- The driving physic is more realistic (totally reworked ).
- Bigger difference between the action and simulation modes and so on.
- The graphics are enhanced.
- Exciting goal of monopolizing truck delivery and breaking competitors.
- Self-education built into artificial intelligence.
- Hooking a trailer and driving with it is totally reworked.
- Much better collision detection
The soundtrack to the KotR was written by group 'ARIA':
- Chimera .
- Arise, overcome the fear .
- The volunteer .
- The contamination .
- Without you .
- This is the fate .
- Devilish heat .
- Torero (russian title) 
- Dreams .
- The will and the reason .
- Follow me .
- The sky will find you .